CUTTING TOLERANCE INFORMATION
It is important before purchasing a cut item of metal that you understand the cutting process and what you should expect to receive. Please read here.
- Bowing and twisting are a possibility from the guillotining process, particularly if cutting narrow strips with thin gauge material.
- Any guillotined edge may have a slight burr, handling with gloves is recommended.
- Tolerance on cut pieces +/-1.0mm including squareness.
- Reverse face of sheets are not guaranteed to be scratch free.
Cutting Bars and Other Long Products
- Dimensions stated are external.
- Cutting can leave a slight burr, handling with gloves is recommended.
- Tolerance on cut length +/-3mm including squareness and deviation.
- 3mm SS bar has to be cut on the stihl saw. This will cause slight burn marks and a chamfer.
Delivery and Returns
Information on our delivery and returns policies can be found here.
I understand and agree that, as the goods have been cut to my specified size or length, they can no longer be returned unless they are faulty or incorrect:
Ready to order your custom cut? Let's get started with 4 simple steps.
Complete the fields below, calculate the total and buy online.
Select a product type below or from the list, shown right, to get started.